Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wilton Guitar Cake Pan

Wilton Guitar Cake Pan

Wilton Guitar Cake Pan Whether your musical choice is classical or pure rock 'n roll, a guitar cake sets the tone for fun at your next party! Celebrate school band concerts, kid and adult birthdays! One mix pan is 16 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 2 inch Aluminum., Brand WiltonHandwashing recommendedQuality anodized aluminum constructionTakes one standard mixMeasures 16-1/2 by 8-1/2 by 2 inches
I purchased this pan for my son's 5th birthday party. It worked very well. Instructions were very user friendly. It included icing options for an acoustic guitar as well as an electric guitar. The cake turned out great. I received many compliments. I enjoyed using this pan., THIS CAKE PAN IS GREAT. THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR. WAS JUST THE TICKET FOR WHAT I ORDERED IT FOR. WILL BE USED AGAIN FOR SURE, my five year old son wanted a rock star birthday party and the cake pan made it so much easier to have a guitar cake, it came out perfectl...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment