Ads 468x60px

Pages

Rocktron Metal Planet Distortion Pedal

Rocktron Metal Planet Distortion Pedal

Rocktron Metal Planet Distortion Pedal Equipped with a 4 band EQ specifically designed for guitar distortion with separate level and distortion controls, the Metal Planet delivers the goods! The mid-frequency sweep allows for a wide range of tones from scooped heavy metal tones to more modern rock tones. Equipped with a 4 band EQ specifically designed for guitar distortion with separate level and distortion controls, the Metal Planet delivers the goods! The mid-frequency sweep allows for a wide range of tones from scooped heavy metal tones to more modern rock tones., Brand Rocktron4 Band EQMetal ChassisSemi Parametric Mid EQ4 Band EQ, Metal ChassisOver the Top Distortion
I originally bought this thinking I could replace my BOSS Metal Zone with it. It fell short of that mark for me. However, I still found some great tones on tap. One reviewer stated that he got a Boogie Mark II C+ tone out of it. I can agree with that. I also ...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment