Ads 468x60px

Pages

Uncle Eddies Vegan Assorted Gift Box

Uncle Eddies Vegan Assorted Gift Box

Uncle Eddies Vegan Assorted Gift Box a soft and chewy gourmet cookie made with organic ingredients. Contains no animal or diary products., Brand Uncle Eddies VeganIs dairy free100% organicIs suitable for vegetarians
I'm a David Pogue fan and enjoy reading Pogue's Posts. I was a bit surprised to see this on his exploration list. I really enjoy Uncle Eddie's cookies (I buy them locally); They have the texture and taste of some of the best home made ones. As a good vegan, I don't eat them with Tuscan Milk (I prefer Westsoy Unsweetened Soy Milk). Jokes aside, these are wonderful cookies..., Assorted Vegans! For only $35? What a deal! I was quite looking forward to receiving my Assorted Box of Vegans, but when it arrived, I was woefully disappointed to find a box full of cookies. I was really hoping for a diverse group of Vegans with whom I could converse, and learn more about the Vegan lifestyle. You see, I tend to view Vegans ...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment