Ads 468x60px

Pages

Vandoren Cork Grease (Tube)

Vandoren Cork Grease (Tube)

Vandoren Cork Grease (Tube) A high quality lubricant for corks and flute headjoints, Vandoren grease comes in a lipstick-like container for easy application. Pleasant appleblossom scent., Brand VandorenMade in USAEasy to applyAffordableConvenient tube cork grease
My son plays the clarinet and he bought this cork grease at a local music store and he absolutely loves it. He says that it is not to soft and it is applied with ease. I would recommend this for any clarinet player, pro or beginner., Currently not sure that I like the viscosity of this brand of cork grease. Will continue to use and evaluate. I have used Selmer and Buffet cork greases before using this one., I understand about the other reveiwer means aboout the viscosity of the grease, however at the end of the day it really doesn't matter (in my opion) since what it is there for is to help the peices slide together and this does the job. Sure it may not...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment