Ads 468x60px

Pages

Learning Resources Stethoscope

Learning Resources Stethoscope

Learning Resources Stethoscope Calling all future doctors...this working stethoscope actually lets children hear their own heartbeats. Sturdy enough to withstand years of use., Brand Learning ResourcesFor ages 5 to 10Sturdy enough to withstand years of useFeatures a working stethoscope
Learning Resources Stethoscope / B00004WKU2 When my heart starting skipping beats unexpectedly due, apparently, to chronic stress, I decided I needed a stethoscope on hand for quick assessments of my heart beat during my palpitation periods. Amazon is my standby in these emergencies and, among the expensive "med student" options, there was this Learning Resources toy. The results, in my opinion, are mixed. First, this is not the most sensitive of stethoscopes. The heart beat is softer than more expensive stethoscopes, probably to lessen potential damage to a child's eardrums if the stethoscope is mishandled. (Seriously, that would be ...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment