Ads 468x60px

Pages

Step2 Outdoor Storage Bench

Step2 Outdoor Storage Bench

Step2 Outdoor Storage Bench Stone textured, weather resistant, molded polyethylene bench with lid that opens for 5 cubic feet of storage for game equipment, toys and more. Holds maximum total weight of 400 lbs. Size 53 L. x 24" D. x 33" H. 48 lbs.", Brand Step 2, Color Tan, Lid opens to reveal 5 cubic feet of interior storageDurable resin construction lasts for years and is maintenance-freeNatural colors and textures fit well in backyards, porches, and patiosFits two adults comfortably (max weight 400 lbs)
I recently purchased this item and found it to be a nice storage bench for a great price. We use it to store our kids pool and outdoor toys. Takes about 5 minutes to assemble. I would recommend it., Great looking bench with a workable function. I bought this for my deck to hide empty return bottles. Looks very gothic and matches the colors on my deck perfectly. My granddaughters love it and have no problem ...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment