Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sprayco LV-32 32-Ounce Trigger Sprayer

Sprayco LV-32  32-Ounce Trigger Sprayer

Sprayco LV-32 32-Ounce Trigger Sprayer Sprayer that covers any lawn and garden need. Use for watering plants, spray insecticides. Kill weeds that comes with containers for exact measuring. Ribbed neck for easy handling. Perfect for indoor or outdoor needs., Brand SpraycoReturns will not be honored on this closeout itemLimit 1 per order
I live in an area with extemely hard water, so I filled this up with vinegar and water and it's been doing the trick. Much cheaper than buying store bought chemicals., I bought some Sprayco brand 32 oz bottle sprayers at a local store. These work well for my car detailing business. Spray mechanism and bottle are well made and spray well in all positions. I like that Sprayco items are made in the United States and not china. They are in Detroit!, I love this piece! I've found tons of uses for it. As my master allows me only small pleasures my choices were limited. I chose this item over a lint...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment