Ads 468x60px

Pages

Annie (Original 1982 Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Annie (Original 1982 Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Annie (Original 1982 Motion Picture Soundtrack) My children are really enjoying singing along with all of the "old" familiar songs., I grew up watching the movie version of 'Annie' and thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, one of my first songs to sing as a child was 'Tomorrow'. My father taught it to me when I was 2 years old and I can hear myself on tape they recorded. I was diagnosed with the disease Neurofibromatosis at the age of 4 and was told I had six months left to live. I am now 26 years old and I am lucky to be here. Anyway, Make a Wish Foundation found out about me and asked what I wanted. Of all the things a little girl could ask for, I wanted to see the musical Annie on stage. Although I don't remember the musical itself, it still left an impact on me. The song 'Tomorrow' still tugs at my heart strings and it still gives me hope for another Tomorrow., my daughters (5 & 6) love this Annie movie, it was the same one I watched a...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment