Ads 468x60px

Pages

5-Pack - Mild Palacios Chorizo

5-Pack - Mild Palacios Chorizo

5-Pack - Mild Palacios Chorizo Authentic dry cured Spanish chorizo. Firm texture, slightly dry, and a mild taste. Contains pork, paprika, salt, and garlic. All natural, no preservatives, no artificial colors., Brand PalaciosAll Natural, Preservative Free, and Shelf StableThis gourmet product is made in Spain7.9oz - 223gThis item is shelf-stable (refrigerate after opening)
If I live as an exchange student in Spain almost 10 years ago, I fell in love with food, especially spicy sausage. When I returned to the U.S., was all I could find Mexican chorizo, which is the same as * and * not * totally * different from the Spanish chorizo. I finally found some US-made Spanish-style chorizos but none of them was very similar to what I had in Spain. This is the real deal. This is exacly what I remember from Spain. And the funny thing is that most of chorizo sausage that I had in Spain was home in central / southern Spain (Ciudad...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment