Ads 468x60px

Pages

Touched by an Angel - The Complete First Season

Touched by an Angel - The Complete First Season

Touched by an Angel - The Complete First Season TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL – THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON delivers inspiration in the form of Monica (Downey), Tess (Reese) and Andrew (Dye), three angels dispatched from heaven to inspire people who are at a crossroads in their lives. Features notable guest appearances by Randy Travis, Phylicia Rashad and Malcolm-Jamal Warner,, Brand Paramount
This is the one series in recent memory that I 'faithfully' watched each week so its cancellation was a major blow to me. This type of quality programming is hard to find on TV these days (I guess that's why I watch so little), so I was thrilled to see the release of this series on DVD. I hope that Paramount will see fit to release all 9 seasons; I will be at the store when it opens for the release date of each & every season box set as I am that eagerly awaiting them. My mom loved this series and found great comfort in it during her 2-year battle with ca...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment