Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thomas & Friends Building the New Line

Thomas & Friends  Building the New Line

Thomas & Friends Building the New Line The Island of Sodor comes to life on tracks you design and build! There is plenty of work to be done and surprises around every turn! Includes three places on the Island to visit: The Farm, the Quarry and the Docks., Brand Atari
Perhaps the adults who have reviewed this are reviewing it for themselves. Yes, it is a little slow, but I have grandchildren from age 2 through 6 that can not wait to play it again. They love selecting the track layout, seleting the engine, bulding the track, encountering the obsticles during the game, and finally taking the train to the grand opening. This game is by far their favorate. I get a little board watching it, but then I have held them on my lap for literaly hundreds of iterations of the game by now. I have all the lines of Sir Topen Hat memorized, so yes, it is time for me to move on, but they still love every moment of it. We wore the last...
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment