Ads 468x60px

Pages

TRENDnet 16-port Cat6 Unshielded Patch Panel TC-P16C6

TRENDnet 16-port Cat6 Unshielded Patch Panel TC-P16C6

TRENDnet 16-port Cat6 Unshielded Patch Panel TC-P16C6 TRENDnet 16-port Network Patch Panel TC-P16C6 1154, Brand TRENDnetSold Individually
I needed a cat-6 panel for my wiring closet and this panel was cheap. Wiring all 16 ports took far less time than doing the wall plate ports. The panel is sturdy enough for what it is and has two clips on the back to provide a little bit of strain relief on the cables. Frankly there's not much to say. It works, it's cheap, and there's color code guides on the back to simplify life., We bought this for our whole house internet as well as whole house audio (which is ethernet-based). This unit is the perfect size for what we needed. It installed easily into our rack and seems to be great quality...we have not had any problems with any of the ports., When I ordered the patch panel, it wasn't quite clear to me what I was going to get. I was getting one because people I respect in this area told me to ge...

0 comments:

Post a Comment