Ads 468x60px

Pages

Telemania Mickey Mouse Animated Phone

Telemania Mickey Mouse Animated Phone

Telemania Mickey Mouse Animated Phone , Brand Kash 'n GoldSwitchable ringer (normal or phrases)Rings with 5 custom phrases said in Mickey's original voiceTone/pulse switchable and FCC and ETL approvedLast number redialMickey's arm and head move when the phone rings
I bought it from Dinsey's Store. I like it very much when someone's calling, Mickey moving- hand pointing at the phone and head moving too. It also said five different messages. When the inspector came and checked my home, he noticed the Mickey moving when the call came in. He said it is cool.It is cool. I wanted one in the past but it was not animated and I am lucky to have an animated one right now instead of old one.
more infomation

0 comments:

Post a Comment