Ads 468x60px

Pages

ASUS VH202T-P 20-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor - Black


ASUS VH202T-P 20-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor - Black EPEAT Gold Certified Value-class, high-resolution, DVI, 5 ms, and Build-in speakers, the ASUS brand, black, 5ms TimeEPEAT OR certified20000: a contrast function-Pin D-Sub20 Ratio24 DVI-D/15-Pin -inch (16:9) display is ideal for the price. I like the fact that it has a DVI connector on it. Resolution, color and contrast is very good. I recommend this monitor to anyone. First widescreen to me when you've just purchased a custom built high-end Windows 7, the Moniter computer and all the stones I see .... purchase insurance, what are you waiting for?, I use two monitors on my Apple iMac to give me a bigger desk to work in video and audio production in my studio. I recently had the need or not 19Although use the speakers in my studio, part of the screen, I see that this could be very useful, especially in applications where space is a bit '...
ASUS VH202T-P 20-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor - Black


Read more infomation for ASUS VH202T-P 20-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor - Black



Recommend Site :
- Buy Best Low Price Products On Sale
- Best Buy products On Sale with Low price products Black Friday with Fast + free shipping for USA
- Best Buy products Low Price On Sale Black Friday and Free Shipping!!!
- Best Buy products on sale Black Friday Low Price with Fast and Free Shipping in USA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment