Ads 468x60px

Pages

Quicken 2004 Premier Home & Business

Quicken 2004 Premier Home & Business

Quicken 2004 Premier Home & Business , Brand Intuit
I have been using Quicken since 1994. Only draw back / problem I have had with the product is its lack of "forward looking" capabilities in the area of Budgeting and Cash Forecasting. I was excited about the apparent future looking cash forecast capability of Quicken 2004 Home & Business. However, after using it / testing it extensively, I found it to be buggy. That is, it produces a result with extensive calculation errors. It was difficult to get Quicken support's attention on this matter. I finally got an answer, after attempting to get a relevant response from Quicken for better than 10 weeks, and it appears the identified bug does not have enough priority to get fixed. If there are greater problems than this one (problems which get the higher priority) I'm a bit concerned about what additional product errors are there which the user is unaware. However, ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment